At Martina M. Reynolds, DDS, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Welcome to the Practice of Dr. Martina Reynolds DDS
Manhattan Dentist on West 57th Street
Everyone benefits from a healthy smile that allows them to eat, speak and enjoy their social life normally whether young or old, aspiring performer or established professional. Having good oral health and teeth you aren’t ashamed to share can change both how you see yourself and how others see you.
Friendly, Comprehensive Dental Care
With more than 25 years of experience, Dr. Martina Reynolds provides her patients with dental care consisting of straightforward communication and appropriate treatment. Offering comprehensive care in Central Park, Midtown Manhattan, and across the surrounding neighborhoods.
Experience Dentistry Centered On Your Well-being
The quality of your oral health connects directly to your quality of life; Dr. Martina Reynolds provides compassionate attention and proven treatment to improve both.
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about your options for dental care in Central Park and throughout Midtown, call our office and schedule an appointment today!
Summer Office Hours
Monday: 9 to 5:30 by Appointment only
Tues - Thurs: 9:-5:30
Friday: by Appointment only
Click Here to Learn More Appointment Request